Only In Europe: S2000 Widebody Conversion With European Taste


This was shown to me and suggested for the Hater Fodder category. After careful consideration, I decided it is not quite hater fodder material to me. This was a genuinely well considered attempt at doing something unique, with somewhat good execution (for the goals in which they intended). With that bit of respect being said, I absolutely dislike every ounce of this car. I don’t know who the maker of this widebody kit is, but I’ll affectionately call it the WTF YO AP1 S2000 widebody. I consider that to be an appropriate name for it.

It is interesting, there is a certian European style and taste for tuning Japanese cars that I’ve noticed prominently represented over the years. I cant describe it in words, but it jumps out at me in pictures. It is like Europe’s interpretation of spocom or something along those lines. In other words something bad, turned worse in translation. The rear of this WTF YO kitted S2000 defines exactly what I could use as a stereotypical example of my dislike for European aero tuning and styling. Continue reading at The Real JDM

Only In Europe: S2000 Widebody Conversion With European Taste



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий